Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Mike's Gretsch

  1. #11
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know nothing about that guitar but I have read posts that have stated the gretsch in the picture was never used in the recording although to me it kinda sounds like some sort of hollowbody was used.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 69SSVROOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    D'adarios all the way baby

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_LOWLIFE_CRUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BUZZCOCK AND ME DON'T CARE ABOUT GUITARS, ONLY TITTY BARS!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SmittenKitten54's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lowlife just likes boobs no matter what. Titty bars or not.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 69SSVROOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool I wasent picking a fight with anyone LLC wear in NJ are you from?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_LOWLIFE_CRUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    69SSVROOM - I'm in NJ up near Paterson bro. That's about an hour and 15 minutes from you, if memory serves.

    Well, Ms. Smitten has it right there - - Buzz and I are all about mammaries.

    DAVE MY BRO!!!
    If I could I'd be heading down to Dallas right now. That was a great time. But the next time, we need to do it total outlaw style without the moderating influences of... yeah. you get me.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Buzzcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Titty bars and cheap guitars as long as the beer is flowing. Get yer ass back to Big D Crud.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would just like to say I respect women for who they are not what they are...........okay ladies with that said now can I have a squeeze on the ta-ta melons?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member SmittenKitten54's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO @ Ta-ta Melons. Thats awesome. But mine are saved for my boyfriend...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member SmittenKitten54's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, I think it's totally kick as how we can go from talkin' about Ness' guitars...to hooters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •